The boat hire day begins at 2 p.m. and ends at 2 p.m. the following day.
- Rowing boat with out board motor 80,00€ / day (including gasoline). Period 12.6.-9.7.2017 price: 88,00€ / day (including gasoline).
- Place for fishermen own boat 40,00€ / time (1 day to 1 week). Period 12.6.-9.7.2017 price: 44,00€ / time (1 day to 1 week)
- Place own boat for whole summer 100,00€
- Fishing tackles 30,00€ / day. Period 12.6.-9.7.2017 price: 33,00€ / day
- Hand net 5,00€ / day. Period 12.6.-9.7.2017 price: 5,50€ / day
The hire boat includes:
- A boat with oars and outboard motor, as well as rowing seat, bail and tie rope.
- The boats have three fixed rod holders.
- The necessary fuel or fuel top-up can be requested from reception during opening hours.
- Life jackets.
Instructions for boat hire:
- Life jackets must always be used when using the boat, and the emergency stop facility for the outboard motor must be attached to the motor when boating.
- Instruction into using the outboard motor is provided if required prior to your departure.
- The air screw for the outboard motor or fuel tank must not be closed.
- When using the motor, please make sure the weight is centred around the rear of the boat. This makes sure the motor sits in the water correctly.
- The boat can take a maximum of three (3) passengers at any one time.
- When using the motor boat, please travel as close as possible to the Finnish bank of the river so as not to disturb other people fishing.
- Fishing is done according to separately issued rowing instructions.
- Do not take the hire boat to the Lappeankoski or Jaapakoski rapid waters.
- When travelling with the boat, please sit in the centre of the boat and do not lean on the side of the boat. If you need help standing up, please hold onto both sides of the both at the same time.
- If you change places on the boat, this should be done at shore or very close to the shore.
- You must always be sober when boating!
- If you fall out of the boat, do not try to get back on the boat, rather you should hold onto the side of the boat and kick with your legs to guide the boat to shore.
- The person hiring the boat is obliged to inform and compensate for any damages caused to the boat, and to clean the boat after use, e.g. salmon blood and scales. We charge a fee of 20 € for boats not cleaned after use.